11/08/2009

Menu Plan Monday


This morning I did my menu plan for the next 3 weeks and went and did the grocery shopping for all of it, hubby and I make a day out of it, always stopping at our favorite lunch spot and splitting a yummy sandwich before we head into the commissary (so our bellies are full and we can avoid temptation!). For the next 3 weeks I'll send him to the store about 2 times to pick up some veggies and milk, but I won't have to go back for 3 more weeks - this makes me very happy!! Anyway, here is this weeks menu:

Sunday - The Homemade Cheese on the Homemade Pizza Crust I bragged about last week - I was too tired to make it Saturday but we had it tonight!



Wednesday - Taco Lasagna. I used to use a packet for this, but if you've read my FAQ section on the side you'll see I've discovered a wonderful way to make my own that is nearly identical, I'll fill you in soon!

Thursday - the WW Alfredo Sauce I found over on The Food of Love. With some chicken spiced up with Everglades Heat, yum!!

Friday - Potato Soup - I've found several recipes but I haven't narrowed it down yet, here is one that is near the top of the list: Crockpot Potato Chowder

Saturday - Steak and Potatoes

Sunday - Spaghetti, Salad, and Garlic Bread.

Looking forward to seeing all of the other wonderful menu plans over at Org Junkie!!

Love and Luck to you,

The Packet Queen

1 comment:

  1. Packet queen, I couldn't agree with you more on the grocery shop front. I try to go as little as possible! Yummy looking week ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Does this sound good to you? Let me know!